and so is my stomach....
Goosebumps appearing...
as are the multitudinous trips to the washroom...
I am probably 3-4 weeks along-ish... it is about the size of 2 molecules. You can't tell me that that is putting pressure on my bladder, or that my stomach muscles already need to relax to make spatial accomodation ?!?!?
But it is. I'm glad to learn that my subconscious mind is much more on the ball about being prepared and having things done ahead of time than my conscious mind is. Because if it were up to my conscious mind to make these decisions, I would be thinking, oh gosh, it will be ages (months) before we need to do much in the way of space accomodation, and the bladder could certainly not be too affected for another few months, no? I am interested to know also, what is actually happening in the body chemically to make you nauseous 24/7. Is it hormonal? I mean really.
But here I am, to quote a famous modern poet, "I'd like to take a minute just sit right down, tell how my life got flip turned upside down..."
And by 2 molecules, no less.
Played the last of the summer concerts this weekend to a completely sold out crowd. Standing room only. There were 12 people (I counted them) standing outside the door looking in, listening, peering through the windows. Very cool.
For an update on some of Anna's new developments, you can check my husband's blog, the most erratic poster ever, but still, this new one is great! http://www.courtjester45.blogspot.com
Here's a new one of her. This was taken at Nanny's house last week. She is so gorgeous, and continues to defend her title as "Best Kid Ever"! She has graduated to a 'big girl bed', and after 2 days, she is already set in her new routine, never gets out after we put her in, Chris and I are just amazed, and immensely thankful.

2 comments:
Wow Jenny, when was the last time I saw a picture of Anna, cause she looks a lot older! Her hair is so long and gorgeous! Kudos to such a well behaved child--I'm sure you had something to do with it!
awesome
Post a Comment